Saturday, May 12, 2007

The infamous pic

Okay Take a look at this pic. What do you think? How about thinking that is supports underage drinking?



You should know that she is 27. Now what do you think? How about after you find out she wasn't able to graduate from college because she posted this pic on myspace.com?

Now you can fully believe that idiots control the university system. The same system that tries to tell the world who is important and valuable because they have been taught by a professor.

An Education is a great tool, but don't let it ruin your brain. -me 5/12/07

Full story here->
From: The rest of the story

1 comment:

Chris said...

"Now you can fully believe that idiots control the university system. The same system that tries to tell the world who is important and valuable because they have been taught by a professor.

An Education is a great tool, but don't let it ruin your brain. -me 5/12/07"

I couldn't agree more.
I tried uni for a while, but in the end I dropped out. I hated having to jump through hoops with all the (often pointless) assignments and quizzes, not to mention the ridiculous bureaucracy. I hated having to learn at the snails pace uni courses progress at in order to allow even the slowest of students to keep up. Most of all though, I hated having to learn a set course with a ton of information I had no interest in, and would never use.
If you want employment prospects, go to uni. If you want to learn something, look elsewhere.
Uni does have some good social aspects though, I'll give it that.

By the way videoist, thanks for your comment from ages ago. Sorry i took so long to reply, I changed email addresses recently so I missed the comment notification. You've got a pretty good site here and some quite interesting videos. I'll put a link to here on mine.
You keep the good work too.
Cheers.