Thursday, May 31, 2007

Two more days

Two more days then it comes. The race. Now just any race, the sunburst, the race I've been training for 2 years when I was first introduced to this fine sport. The pain, the agony, the sunburn, the 11 and 12 pm nights when I was running, the time I spent running on the 4th of July and other vacations, IT WILL PAY OFF NOW. I've been training hard for the last year, I've run 35 miles during spring break to enhance my form and condition. I am ready. I am ready to win. Rejoice not against me O my enemy, for when I fall I will arise.

Come celebrate with me. The adventure begins today.

If you can not run a marathon, run a half, if you can't run a half run a 10 k if you can't run a 10 k do a 5k, if you can't run a 5k walk it, You'll be glad you did. I am. Thats how it started for me, a simple 5 k walk (That
I ran). Maybe I always have loved running, but never knew it.

As Sam says "You do not like them. So you say. Try them! Try them! And you may. Try them and you may, I say." So it is with running. Warning you might get hooked--- by a bull.





Strategy is everything. Mind versus body. The ultimate test. The marathon.


No comments: