Monday, April 23, 2007

11,000 agents can't be wrong Part 3

My personal opinion on previous two stories.

Report: 98 Percent of Illegal Immigrants Crossing U.S. Border Are Never Prosecuted Minuteman President Says U.S.-Mexico Border Is a 'Free-For-All'

98%! You already knew that though. With Spanish being plastered all over instruction manuals, menu's and everything else you know longer need the Spanish-English dictionary. They still sell it though, for your kids. That's right you can buy a Spanish-English pictionary for your young ones.

Whats next, street signs?

Don't be in a hurry though because eventually they will be mandatory, not in Hampshire though.

70 to 80% of Americans think immigration should be cut. The other 20% are illegals. I mean seriously how could you be against a reduction in immigration? Immigrants aren't the problem. The problem is the quantity that are coming across the border, most of them illegally.

Immigration implies long-term permanent residence (and often eventual citizenship) by the immigrants. Which is fine but there is a specific reason for immigration and a specific limit. The 1960's are usually used for the standard comparison. Americans like videos, so look at the one above. I can't explain the situation perfectly. The video above can.

The three reasons explaining the US population boom.

No comments: