Wednesday, April 18, 2007

The pranks and experiments

okay so no one actually reads this so I can post some pretty cool ideas. I mean who is really going to find out? Its only the whole internet.

Experiment 1:

I know you like pranks so I thought you might want an idea for a new one. Let me know what you think, I don't know how good it would be. So I saw this site where someone used a blender to chop up glow sticks into a liquid. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOdVrfOmmqw) Made by the infamous Blendtec of course. I really want to get a competitors belnder and make it chop up a crowbar and post the video, because blentec's blender sure can't. After watching the video I thought what if you could put the flourencent liquid into a pop can? Of course all you would have to do is use a syringe to pull the coke out and insert the glowing juice in. Then you tape up the hole with clear tape. (on bottom where you can't see it). Then either pull it out of your bookbag or buy a pop and switch the cans when no one is looking. So basically when it is opened you pour it out into a clear glass and watch everyone's expresions as the glass is being raised. (A partner would be video tapeing the expressions) Let me know what you think. I'll post the video soon.

Experiment 2:
The hydrogen powered car, but it runs on Browns gas instead. yeah go look it up, it is definately worth it.

Experiment 3: The depolymerization of Polystyrene into styrene and then the repolymerization into a structure (make a guess).

No comments: